Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Bad Decision.....

I regretted for what I did last Sunday by agreeing people on helping out with the 1st Asia Grand Piano Concert thinking that I might get to watch a show worth RM50 for free while carrying my duty as a crew.....

Yet what I didn't expect is that..... I can't watch the show completely just because I am the backstage crew, boohoo T.T Besides that, I just almost wasted 4 hours within the KL Convention Centre. At 1st it was exciting to see 8 or 12 kids playing their pieces on 4 pianos but eventually it bores me to death till I drowse off into slumber land after seeing them repeating like 4 or 5 times while knowing that our jobs are basically keeping the flow of the program while rushing here and there, behind the doors, up and down the staircase, within the lifts just to reminds those young pianists to be on the stage and GET READY for you show ==ll

Poor me, I gonna missed the showcase of our lecturers and my friends' performances which I had been looking forward.....

I also had wasted my time that could be put into better use by practicing my violin.... Hope what I had done is so far within my practices is enough for tomorrow's lesson =P

P/S: KLCC traffic jam is fucking crazy, my seniors basically took an hour and half to get their parking lots.... Time and money wasting, double damage ==SIEN

4 comments:

Jia En said...

but i think its gud to be a crew in the concert...anyway,can u put a chatbox in ur blog,so tat we can chat there lo~

Anonymous said...

Stop thinking about yourself.....:-P

Anonymous said...

Hahah!!! I told you!!! =P Lucky Im not one of the crew..LOL!!!
Now u regret huh?? HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Janice said...

whoa u used the f word.. never heard you say that in front of people.. lol