Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Long Overdue......

Hehe, not so used to blog regularly as what others do. Sorry to everyone because of the tons of photo which I promise to upload yet are either still within my lousy laptop or my camera =P

Anyway, just finish my recital 12 hours ago cause I am blogging right now at freaking 1am XD Quite satisfying with the performance as compared to what I did in the past yet there are still more room for improvement. Thanks to my violin tutor for constant reminder on my mistakes as well as the sms in concern bout my recital although she couldn't make it today for my class. My friends too - seniors, juniors for the support =)

P/S: I know I look funny when I perform with all those big gestures or body movements, whatever you call tat dancing etc. == Tat's how I shake off the nerves (a bit) and move with the music =P

P/SS: Ms Drama Queen (Eliz), why guffaw so loudly right after I finish my recital ==lll

No comments: