Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Can't Help Missing My Doggies So Much

By the way, those aren't my pair of short legs and I will not tell you either the person playing on the piano or whoever sees this will kill me for sure XP



Meet the bitch (QBee) and the son of the bitch (Ricco), pun intended


QBee napping at her sleeping spot in the pc room, under the book rack


Ricco caught red-handed sleeping on the chair. I caught him sleeping on the sofa and also the Chinese wooden chair usually around 1-3am while everyone except me is asleep. It happened last year during my sem break -_-ll


QBee luv chewing my smelly shoes


My sis will kill me for sure if she sees this but I think she won't be reading all these crap I had written anyway. Initially, QBee was bought by my sis in year 2002.


Till now, QBee has given birth to 15 pups by mating with another ham-sap, stubborn Shih Tzu of ours (Snoopy) which went missing last year whereby it ran out of the house one rainy morning and never came back. According to what my dad said, the belief of Foochows (the majority dialect in Sibu) is that stealing peoples' dog is like gaining a fortune which is one of the possibilities that happened to Snoopy. Yet the worst scenario is that he got eaten up by some the local natives in Sarawak or Ibans..... =(

Anyway, back to my topic again.

As you can see from the pictures, QBee is more camera shy and always look away from the camera while Ricco just act as nothing just happened so you can just conclude tat 'the son of the bitch' happens to be photogenic and I somehow managed to use him within some of my ameteurish photoshoots =D

1 of the best shots so far
我的青春小鸟一样不回来......


Haiz, it's already half a year not meeting my Shih Tzus and still got 2 more months to go before my sem break. Need something soft and fluffy to squeeze for now o.O..... Not my hard pillow for sure

1 comment:

JynNie LuA said...

wah...ur dog so cute....
but jia wai scare of dag...XD